Migun Wellness Center - Charlotte

Home | About Migun | New Customers | FAQ | Testimonials | Research | Alkaline Water | Infrared Sauna | Isagenix | Detox Footbath | SALE - Products | Bed Owners / Migun Parts and Service | Contact / Links | Location

Infrared Sauna

migun.sauna.jpg
Our Sauna

We recently expanded our service offerings to include a Far Infrared Sauna.

 

Far infrared heat deeply penetrates the body's tissues. It reaches right into the muscle to soothe and relax naturally and safely.  The energy output of a Migun’s far infrared sauna is tuned to correspond so closely to the body's own radiant energy that our bodies absorb close to 93% of the infrared waves that reach our skin. A conventional steam sauna relies only on indirect heat: The skin must absorb the heat out of the surrounding air. With Far Infrared heat and Migun’s unique Sauna, less than 20% of the far infrared energy heats the air, leaving over 80% available to be directly converted to heat within our bodies. A Far Infrared Sauna can warm you to a much greater depth, much more efficiently than a conventional sauna.

Infrared Saunas assist with pain and stress relief, weight loss and detoxification of the body. They also alleviate joint stiffness and menopausal symptoms while improving extensibility of collagen tissue, the tone, texture and elasticity of your skin and Cardiovascular Health.

Migun’s West Coast Sauna is a 3 person Sauna and fits 2 people comfortably.

 

Price - $25.00 for a 40 minute session

            $40.00 for 2 sessions

            $90.00 for 5 sessions

            $150.00 for 10 sessions

            2nd person during same session -  $10.00

Call for an appointment today -  704-540-4848

Niacin, Exercise and Sauna - A Simple and Effective Detox Program That Can Significantly Improve Your Health

Enter supporting content here

 
 
Home  |  About Migun | New Customers | SALE - Products  |  FAQ  |  Research | Testimonials  |  Alkaline Water | Infrared Sauna | Isagenix  | Detox Footbath Bed Owners / Parts & Service Contact / Links | Location 
 
2008 - Migun of Charlotte, LLC  - All rights reserved.