510K Class II Medical Device
The Migun HY7000UM and HY7000U have U.S.
FDA approval as a multi-functional physical therapy table*. The
Migun product line is patented and thoroughly tested in 42 countries around the world. There is ongoing long-term
research being done in hospitals in Korea, China, Japan and in the United States at the University of California, Irvine. It
is a revolutionary product in therapeutic health, priced reasonably enough to be marketed to individuals and small businesses.
Most such health enhancement products have traditionally been limited to use in hospitals and therapy units only. As
an FDA approved 510k class 2 medical device* , the purchase of a HY7000 does not require
a prescription from a physician. However, if a client seeks a prescription for the HY7000, the purchase may be exempt from
state and local sales tax and may also qualify as a deductible medical expense for Federal taxes (see your accountant for
details and IRS guidelines). The HY7000 also has approved CPT billing codes for professionals.
* Individual results and benefits may vary. The intended use
of this product is to provide muscle relaxation therapy by delivering heat and soothing massage. Any other benefits were not
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
* Far Infrared Therapy - Capturing the Therapeutic Benefits of Solar Energy
* Physiological Changes Following Thermo-mechanical Massage - Hypertension & Type II Diabetes
* Effect of Thermal Massage on Human T-Lymphocyte And Natural Killer Cell Function
* Thermo-mechanical Massage Devices used in China & So. Korea - Health Impact & Side Effects
* Niacin, Exercise, and Sauna - A Simple and Effective Detox Program That Can Significantly Improve Your Health
Alkaline Ionized Water
* Potential Benefits of pH 8.8 Alkaline Drinking Water as an Adjunct in the Treatment of Reflux Disease
These documents require Adobe Reader. You can download this free program by clicking icon below.